Tuesday

Peak into my Garden


Rosemary and Sage
Hello Dearies!!Today I am doing no talking just showing around a few of my priced flowers/herbs that gave me immense joy and prove to Mr. Ash that the brown thumb is shedding making way for  a greener one.

Celery root planted from the store brought celery. Best out of waste project

Celery and Spring Onion root planted from the store brought celery and spring onion. Best out of waste project


Rope of the bell made from assorted old shoelaces, best our of waste project




 Front view of the home Garden






Hibiscus Plant a Mothers Day Gift.



Jasmine Glory






Photobucket


4 comments:

Sahasra Recipes said...

Lovely garden.

Kasne's Coop said...

What a lovely garden !!!I feel refreshed just after looking at the pictures..

Manasi said...

Oh Ash! What a lovely garden! U do have a green thumb :)

Blackswan said...

Wow, you've such a lovely garden! And a pair of green hands too! Now that I've taken a peek, may I enter too?? Hahaha!