Friday

Vanilla Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache



As promised I am here again with the same recipe of the Vanilla Butermilk cake which I posted yesterday.  I made cupcakes for my son who has taken a new liking for cupcakes, he doe snot like to eat a cake now he says, but a cupcake is good for him, says he gets a feeling of eating the whole thing rather than just a piece of it, either way you have it, you will 100% enjoii this treat.. I follow this Rec to make the ganache, IT is very user friendly and makes a very fast gift with the leftover ganache which can be used to dip strawberries and made into chocolate strawberries, or dip frozen banana's or simply add roasted nuts and make rocks. This would be the coolest Teacher gift or hostess gift or simply share it with someone you love....

Love Ash.

4 comments:

Manasi said...

Very nice indeed!
I should make ganache, but maybe not a lot, I think I will halve ( or even quarter ) the recipe and give it a shot!

Unknown said...

Hi Manasi; Ganache stays well in the fridge also. anytime you want to use it just warm the container in a tub of hot water.. I always kind of have it ready, as I get way too many requests for some chocolate over ice creams, muffins or even rice crispie treats at times...

Ms.Chitchat said...

You have a lovely space and enjoyed browsing thro' ur tasty recipes. Glad to follow u :):)

Chitchat

Unknown said...

Thanks Chitchat. Your kind words are truly appreciated.
Love Ash.