Monday

Welcome Spring cake


This cake I made for my sons Class party to welcome spring.. The cake is a boxed mix cake.. Duncan Hines was what I had on hand...When it come to class parties, I Usually don't experiment on the recipe and stick to the boxed mix..as I don't know which kid might be allergic to what stuff...I made the flowers with Royal icing and the Bird is also edible.. made with royal icing....MY kids express spring with birds, eggs and Yellow colour...so I did try to incorporate their idea and made this cake..

I made the icing using this Buttercream Icing rec;


http://www.wilton.com/recipe/Buttercream-Icing


You get ready-to-use tubs in Walmart- For starters get those.. then you can make your own icing.

Happy Spring to you and may the sunshine add new lease of life bringing new success to you and your loved ones.....

Love Ash.

No comments: