Wednesday

Xmas Gifts....


Christmas time is the time for giving, sharing and gifting....Sometimes in the mad rush of commercialization and life getting in our way.. we forget the simple joys of giving home made and hand made gifts....The store brought cookies are loaded with fat, sugar and don't know what stuff goes in those while making them as good as they taste.....but ever read the label.. there are so many things.. whose names are so difficult to even read....that it has started to take away simple joy of giving someone a gift that will be remembered and cherished....so am getting back to the basics in a slow and steady way....not that I don't hit the stores...for gifts.. but when I can and have time, I do like to add these cookie bags to the gifts too.....I am in the process of making the gifts....First to be done are these Cookie bags....next am packing few Banana Nut Cake rusks.. M are you listening.....I did Finally RUSK it......and it does taste superb.. thanks a ton for gifting that post!!!!

For the cookies.. run after;

and for the Rusk..Grab this;

The pictures of more gift bags will follow when I am finished wrapping them....

Till then Happy Holidays and Goodwill and Peace from my heart!!!!
Love Ash.



2 comments:

Manasi said...

Im listenin'... I'm listenin'.....!!!
Glad u rusked it! LOL!
Can I be ur neighbor pleaseeeeeee?
Will I get a goody bag....??? :)

Unknown said...

The idea of being neighbours is too tempting.....What fun will it be if I can get to relsih all your goodies.. and I can bake you cakes...reading your posts makes me drool so much.. your hubby will have to pick me and throw me out if we are neighbours....