Wednesday

My First Ever Cake Classes

YES!!!!!!! I was finally able to start my very own cake decorating classes. More of teaching it was a learning experience for me. But I am happy to tell you that I was able to cover all of what I set out to show them form torting levelling the cakes to decoarting and taking home  a creative piece of art!!!!

Things I covered in this class;


Preparing the cake.. torting, leveling and filing
icing the cake
decorating
Star tip use making shells, rosettes, and rope border
Leaf tip-- making leaves
Writing tip- Making lace, Vines and wirting
Rose tip and Flower Nail--
Showed them how to make roses and how to place them on the cake.



 The Picture is clear proof of what awesome Girls I had to share my journey with!!!! They had never ever worked with Icing or even close to any cake decorating and this was their effort. Please comment on their work... It's comments like these that keep us encouraging to do what we set out to and keep doing it!

Love Ash!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely wonderful work Ashwini!!! Congrats!!! I always knew you would do it...keep the pics coming....awaiting for some more beautiful and yummy pics:))) ALL THE BEST!!!!

Vrushali said...

Ash !!! ...u r simply awesome...no words left ....i m really proud to be ur frd ....may u get more students for class and ash creativity b spread ...jai ho Ash devi ki ( sastang namaskar tula)

Manasi said...

Congratulations Ashwini! U must be so happy! Well done and I am sure ur students are very pleased with their efforts and ur direction. Good Luck for the future classes :)

Apurva said...

केक भन्नाटच आहेत. एकदा तुझ्याकडून एकदम detailमध्ये शिकून घायला पाहिजे.

Manali said...

You did it Ashwini...:) Awesome, I am very happy for you. I would have loved to be one of your students, if only you would have started the class last year..:((( But Congrats, keep up the good work...:)