Wednesday

Purse Cake



Recently, we got a new  DSLR Camera, so wanted to try the camera and my niece's b'day was also coming up....so what better excuse to bake a cake. I made  a Whole Wheat Choc Date cake, The rec., can be found for that here;

But instead of keeping it plain, I iced it in whipped cream and did the simple decoration with candy and fruit roll up.

Icing;


The link to the whipped cream icing is;

http://indulge-ashscorner.blogspot.com/2009/06/whipped-cream-icing-cake.html

My 8 yr old niece loved this cute purse as much as she liked the gift. And that is all worth the efforts.

Till I bake again,
Love Ash.

5 comments:

Manasi said...

Good to see u back in action after a while and with such a delightful post. The purse is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Thanks Manasi.. I update at a Turtle's pace .. slow and steady ....don't we all wish, we had more time..
Love Ash.

Vrushali said...

Wt shd i say ash ..this purse looks prettier than 1 i have now ...awesome cake :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Vrushali.. your words mean the world to me!!!!

Amila said...

wow!!you have done very beautiful cakes.This cake is really beautiful..I thought only fondant can be used for this type of cakes...Nice work girl!!!